Friday 6 September 2013

First Entry

So I figured introducing myself would be the best way to start. I'm new to the whole blogging scene. I've always followed blogs but never given a thought to having one myself. I have always had the opinion of "who would want to read a blog about a student who spends her time singing, reading comics, going to see bands that no one has ever heard of and taking pictures of her dog?!" Recently I have been thinking about starting a small business,something small that I can manage while at university and I figured blogging would be a good place to get inspiration, feedback, and also a good way for me and my followers to keep tabs on the progress of this. Don't worry, this isn't a marketing blog, there will still  be plenty of pictures of my adorable Westie Puppy Myles. The plan is to find a happy balance between that and a lifestyle blog.

IMG_20130517_113833.jpg

IMG_20130604_101323.jpg




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment